ACCE(I) Election Notification and Schedules
The Governing Council of Association of Consulting Civil Engineers (India) at its meeting held at Banglore on 5th February has decided that AGM 2021 will be held as per the BYE LAWS of ACCE(I) in July 2021.
The Governing Council has authorized the Secretary General to ensure that the process for election 2021-2023 is completed well before the date of AGM.
To download Notice for Election of the Office Bearers to the Governing Council ACCE(I) Head Quarters 2021-2023 click the link below.
Kindly note that names of eligible members, who are not attached to any center as on date, are included to the list of their nearby center. Such members are requested to find their names in respective centers and respective zones.
SCHEDULE OF ELECTIONS:
Date & Time
|01||Last Date for Receipt of Nomination Forms duly filled||Thursday 25.March.2021 before 5:00 pm|
|02||Scrutiny of Nominations and Circulation of
the list of contestants to the Contestants
(if there is a Contest)
|03||Last date of Withdrawal of Nominations||Wednesday, 07.April.2021 before 5:30 pm|
|04||Last date of Canvassing||Thursday, 15.April.2021 before 5:30 pm|
|05||Date and Time of e-Voting – START||Thursday, 22.April.2021 9:00 am|
|06||Date and Time of e-Voting – END||Thursday, 29.April.2021 5:00 pm|
|07||Counting of e-Votes and Declaration of Election Results||Friday, 30.April.2021 3:00 pm|
ACCE(I) Election Contesting Candidates
Procedure for ACCE (I) Online Voting
Please read below instructions and click Vote Now link below:
- Please Visit www.acce.in and click on RED BUTTON marked “ACCE(I) Elections 2021 -2023” to open Election Page.
- On Election page you will find ‘Schedule of Election’, ‘Candidate Profile’ and ‘Voting Procedure’ as first three titles. Please note that only list of contesting Candidates will appear under candidate profile.
- Please go through the Contestant’s details and decide whom to Vote. Please note that you can VOTE only once and only to one candidate of your zone. (In this case only to South Zone or West Zone VP).
- On the Same page scroll down to read through the VOTING PROCEDURE before clicking the Red button marked ” Go to Voting“. Clicking on “Go to Voting button“, you will be Automatically directed to E -Voting page.
- Once you are on E – Voting page, follow the instructions as under:
- E -Voting page will ask your ACCE(I) membership No.
- Enter your membership No. without any space or hypen before the letter (Example: 143F). In case your membership number has prefixed zeros, type only the number & Alphabet (Example: 002F=2F; 012F=12F). Any wrong input here will not be recognized and you will not be able to proceed further.
- After entering the membership number, an OTP will be sent to your email id that is already registered with ACCE(I).
- You will receive a 5-digit OTP in your registered mail box. Enter the OTP in your login screen and click on sign -in button. Note: if OTP is not received then check in the spam folder of your mailbox. If not found in the spam, press ‘resend the OTP’ from the member login screen. You cannot input OTP more than three times.
- After sign -in you will be redirected to online ballot page (voting page)
- On that page, you will get your national and respective zone ballot.
- Click on vote your option for VP posts (South and/or West) and you will be redirected to the ‘selection of candidate page‘. Here you will find the names of contestants for a particular post.
- You can now vote for the candidate for your choice.
- Before confirming your vote, you will also get an alert: Are you sure? Click on Yes.
- After the voting is completed the data will be stored in the secured backend.
- Finally, click on the logout button on the top – right corner.
ACCE(I) List of Eligible Members To Vote
ACCE(I) – Bye Laws Reference
ACCE(I) Election Nominations Forms
To download ACCE(I) Election Nomination Forms for the following posts, click respective link below: